S SIVAPRASAD's yak pad சி.சிவ பிரசாத்

Monday, October 04, 2004

Today's trip to Chennai

As usaul of week beginning, i started to Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai from Cuddalore. Today I boarded on TNSTC Villupuram Regional , Chidambaram depot bus ( formerly Thanthai Periyar ).

When the Conductor apporached me for the ticket, i rendered him Rs.55 which is the usual fare. But Conductor asked me for Rs 7 more. I told him this is the fare i used to pay, he told
" Thiruvanmiyur" is not included as stage in this bus. I asked him howcome when Cuddalore
depot of the same corporation , SETC and MGR Corporation included "Thiruvanmiyur" as a stage which is not by Chidambaram.

Conductor repiled that they already lodged complaint with their GM, about it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home