S SIVAPRASAD's yak pad சி.சிவ பிரசாத்

Thursday, February 02, 2006

My mother got B2 - Tourism visa for US

My mother got B2 - Tourism visa for US today. I prepared all the documents and given some tips on answering the questions by Visa officers. My mother easily ran the show and got the visa on first attempt. Though there were cases
my mother witness, visa for some of the parents being rejected.

Interview appointment fixed on Aug 2005. The bad luck TTK services they were handling visa issuance in Chennai US Consulate not doing it now as the contract being given to VSS. Hence the prefrence given to whom come thru TTK Services was poor. Hence it took more than 2 hours for my mom though she wan in queue ahead of some body
who came via VSS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home