S SIVAPRASAD's yak pad சி.சிவ பிரசாத்

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I am OCA 9i today

Now, I am Oracle Certified Associate 9i.

Cleared the Paper 1Z0-031 "Oracle 9i Database Fundamentals I".

I able to score 55 out of 60. There were 60 questions, out of which 55 were right.

The Score report says that I need to focus on

1. Describe the purpose of undo data

2. Reorganize, truncate , drop a table

3. Drop a column within a table

4. Obtain constraint information from the data dictionary

5. Allocate space for temporary segments.

Last paper 1Z0-007 i cleared on May 10, 2005.

2 Comments:

  • The other comments that I posted on the main page does'nt seem to be captured by Blogger, but is stored somwhere else.

    By Blogger வானம்பாடி, At 5:14 AM  

  • // S SIVAPRASAD's yak pad கடலூர் சி.சிவ பிரசாத் பிள்ளை //

    Why do u combine both Tamil and English. Why not separate blogs for English and Tamil? IMHO, the pillai part looks a bit off.

    By Blogger வானம்பாடி, At 5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home